Our number one focus is on the end user or customer. We center around their needs and build from there. Ultimately, this approach allows for us to build websites that drive users to action and provide a better return on investment for you, the client.
It all starts with good design. A great looking website can put you on the map and grow your business. A poor looking one can damage your reputation and cost you money. At Webfitters, we believe a good look can go a long ways. However, a good website also needs to be effective. At Webfitters, we focus on designing an informative and inspiring user experience that truly tells your unique story and speaks directly to your audience. Here's how we do it...
- Aesthetic - First impressions are huge. We focus on style, theme, movement, and color to create a lasting impression on the end user.
- Navigation - Navigation can make or break the overall User Experience (UX). We work directly with our clients to build a navigational structure that calls out important elements and is easy to use on all devices.
- Strong Visual - from professional photography to iconography to multimedia, we aim to cater to today's short attention span by getting information to the end user quickly and easily.
- Responsive Design - Mobile device use is at an all time high and continues to rise. We carefully examine your target audience and ensure our mobile experience is right for them.
- User Experience - Plain and simple, if your guests have a good experience on your website, they'll be back... and they'll tell others. We are continuously researching and centering around a positive User Experience.
Your website is not just a URL. It is who you are - the center of your online marketing strategy. Our developers understand this and work diligently with our design team to ensure development picks up where design leaves off. Our team also focuses on the latest technology to ensure your website:
- Loads quickly
- Responds well to all browsers and device sizes
- Is secure
- Is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (if need be)
- Is flexible to grow as your business does.
Our projects go through an intense, three-tiered testing phase to ensure everything is working properly on all levels. Once our products can withstand this phase, we’re confident they are ready for the world wide web!