Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” –Wendy Piersall
Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Generating consistent traffic boils down to how much value you’re providing for the individuals who visit your website. By optimizing the technical aspects of your website accordingly, as well as providing a variety of creative and relevant content, you significantly increase your chances for being shown by search engines.
Here at Webfitters, we offer our clients a variety of organic SEO services including:
- Technical audits and monitoring
- On-Page tactics
- Off-Page tactics
- Keyword research
- Local SEO tactics
- Content marketing
Paid Search / Google Ads
Pay-Per-Click, or PPC, campaigns are an excellent way to help promote your website without competing on the organic side of things. Visibility in search results is more competitive than ever, and it’s important to claim your real estate.
Why should you add a Pay-Per-Click campaign to your marketing strategy?
- Place your website in front of more people
- Only pay when a person clicks on your ad
- Control your costs by setting a daily budget
- Target consumers by specific locations and keywords/phrases
- Place ads in front of past website visitors
Our Pay-Per-Click services include:
- Google AdWords/Social Media Ads management
- Campaign and strategy development
- Keyword research and bid optimization
- Ad creative optimization
- Measuring and analyzing
It’s not enough to simply setup and run a series of campaigns. In order to be successful in the long run, you must continue to audit your efforts on a consistent basis. We’ll pay close attention to a variety of metrics including:
- Cost-Per-Click Prices
- Engagement Rate
- Custom Conversions
- Average Ad Position
Interested in learning how we can help drive more traffic to your website? Let’s chat!