Winsert is an alloy solutions manufacturer based out of Marinette, WI. They focus on proven patented and proprietary material and technology for applications in the transportation, aerospace, energy and food-processing industries.
With Winsert’s continual evolution and growth, their leadership team was looking to transform their website to showcase more of their advanced capabilities, alloys and products.
Winsert needed a new website that had the capacity to grow with them - one that highlighted their unique OEM products, displayed alloys (along with their properties) for use in larger components, and one with an efficient user experience (UX), especially for international audiences.
We worked with them to meet their needs and more! The Winsert site now serves as a true extension of their business; providing relevant information to existing and potential customers in a clean, efficient and engaging layout.
We started off the build by setting the foundation for the project. It was critical that the user experience, including the mobile version be a top priority. From there we worked on the layout, look, and overall functionality of the site.
User Experience details:
- Contemporary, yet professional new look
- Mobile-friendly version with a progressive web app that automatically pushes out changes from the site directly to the app
- GDPR Compliance for European customers
The online catalogs and portfolios, careers, and news sections were the other large pillars of the build. These features allow viewers to engage with and get a deeper understanding of Winert’s capabilities.
- The Alloy Portfolio is a fully-filtered database for engineers to interact with and find the perfect solution for their needs.
- The ‘Product Catalog’ dropdown on their menu displays the different product categories, and within each page is information related to the product and its properties
- A careers section focuses on Winsert’s culture, living in NE Wisconsin, job openings, and an online application
- A pressroom features the latest news, articles and videos
These pages will enable the Winsert team to share relevant information with their audience which helps boost engagement and qualified interest in their business.
Congratulations to the Winsert team on the launch of their new website! We are excited to see this site become an integral part of their business.
A website that captures your products and processes can be hard to find in the manufacturing industry. At Webfitters, we’ve worked with dozens of local and national manufacturers to build sites that cater to their unique needs.
Our robust knowledge of the industry paired with our advanced features, applications and technological capabilities puts Webfitters at the forefront of website design and development. Let’s get started on your new website. Contact us today.