Web Project Manager
Webfitters is a web development company specializing in purpose built websites and web applications since 2000. We are looking for a talented, self motivated Project Manager to join our team of developers, designers, SEO specialists, and support staff.
This is a full-time, in-house position at our Green Bay, WI location.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits, PTO, and Health
- Flexible/casual work environment (happy hours, cookouts, ping pong, etc)
- Excellent company culture - important to how we work
- Opportunity for advancement
What you will do:
- Work directly with clients; managing web projects and strategic initiatives
- Coordinate with other team members to deliver critical projects and programs on time and within budget
- Work with management, business, marketing, and technology leaders to create a cohesive project vision and team charter
- Organize, facilitate and provide direction during project planning, reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Work with the project team to identify, assess, mitigate, manage and communicate risks that impact project cost, schedule, and/or scope to achieve project success
- Utilize effective communication, facilitation, and problem-solving skills to identify/resolve issues in a timely manner throughout a project
- Work alongside key stakeholders to define and implement new product development processes and facilitate the continuous improvement of existing processes to help teams increase productivity and efficiency
What You Need For This Position:
- At least three (3) years of experience in managing IT related projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies
- Capacity to work productively in a creative team atmosphere
- Ability to think critically and problem solve independently
- Attention to detail and dedication to excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Project/task scoping and estimation experience
- A creative/tech savvy mentality with a basic understanding of web technologies
If you're an experienced and motivated Project Manager wanting join a great team, CONTACT US and we'll talk.
Send us your cover letter, resume, and any examples of your work.