Webfitters is now searching for a talented salesperson who is interested in an exciting opportunity at a leading web design, development, and digital marketing firm. Our core business is helping companies make money through innovative websites, applications, unique digital marketing strategies, and mobile app development.
We provide an attractive compensation structure offering a base salary and generous uncapped commissions.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company services
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- 2-4 years of successful sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Reliable automobile transportation
- To learn more about our company and the services we offer look to our website at https://www.Webfitters.com.
- Preferred: Minimum of 2 years of quota carrying B2B sales experience selling a technology based, marketing, or media related product or service.
- Required: High School or equivalent
Location: Wisconsin or Illinois
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous PTO
Apply For This Position
Please fill out the form below and upload your resume. Our team will be in touch with you asap to set up an interview. Thanks!