At Webfitters, we have a highly collaborative organization consisting of passionate designers, developers, and thinkers working together to solve business problems through technology. We build a variety of products for a wide range of industries and are continuously growing as individuals and as a company. Join our team and accept the challenge to create innovative, world-class products that our competitors only dream about.
We are currently seeking a full time Full Stack Developer with at least 2 years experience. The ideal candidate will work with our team programming websites, web applications, and mobile apps. You will be responsible for writing PHP scripts/code to create and modify new or existing software.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing websites and applications on various platforms.
- Identifying technical requirements and creating functional project scope/specs.
- Translating project requirements into compliant code and application functionality, under the direction of the Project Management
- Optimizing websites & applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Support legacy as well as new projects
What You Need For This Position
- 2+ years of experience in Lamp stack development
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience working with software versioning or revision control systems such as Git
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to hit deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be an analytical thinker, detail oriented, and adapt to working in a team environment
What's In It For You?
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and disability insurance
- PTO - vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Retirement plan with company match (plus free access to our Financial Advisor)
- Flexible work environment - including work from home options
- Big business mentality. Small company atmosphere
- Incredible team culture and collaborative environment
Apply For This Position!
Please fill out the form below and upload your resume. Our team will be in touch with you asap to set up an interview. Thanks